• Advocates Mentoring Advocates Training Program
• Breast Density
• Key Message Toolkits
Factsheets on chemicals being studied by BCERP
• Perfluoralkyl Acids (PFAAs)
• Phytoestrogen - Daidzein (Isoflavone)
• Phytoestrogen - Enterolactone (Lignan)
• Phytoestrogen - Genistein (Isoflavone)
• Phthalates, the Everywhere Chemical (Bay Area)
• Phthalates (MSSM)
• Get the first six factsheets in one PDF file
• Body Mass Index (BMI)
• The Mind-Body Connection - Onset of Puberty in Girls
• Safe Plastics Guide
• Guía Rápida para Plásticos
• What is the Tanner Staging System?
Growing up Female - a coloring book for the young girls enrolled in the Cincinnati center cohort (request more info)
Glossary - scientific and medical terms
Video - Of Mice and Women: Modeling Breast Cancer and the Environment.
› order form for copy of video
Video - The Breast Biologues: A biology dialogue about breast cancer and the environment. An award-winning video and comic book explain how the normal breast develops and how exposures to potential cancer-causing chemicals during specific points during development might influence future breast cancer risk.
› educator guide
› video animation
› comic book
› el libro cómico de los Biodialogos del Seno
› comic book in Vietnamese
To order printed copies of the comic book, fill out the electronic order form.